Twin Rivers Cabins and RV Park (twnrvrs.com) Customer Internet Privacy Statement
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how twnrvrs.com collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our site.
- We collect information, voluntarily by you, to provide the best possible service to you. This information is provided to us within our online form and our billing and shipping entries when you order products.
- We use the information provided by the online form to recommend products on the basis of the information you provide. We may use this information at a later date to further inform you of any specials or sales. We do NOT disclose this information to any outside source for marketing or other purposes.
- When purchasing products within our site, you have the option of obtaining an account with us or placing an order without an account. Obtaining an account within our shopping site prevents you from re-entering your shipping and billing information every time you order with us. It is generally a time saving tool. When purchasing select products with our company, it is required that you fill out the online form for our records, as seen on our home page.
- We protect your information is several ways. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) within our site when collecting all personal information. This is evident by the padlock icon located on your Internet browser window. You can be assured that the information you are sending to our site is secure. Using the best technology available, our company does not come in direct contact with your credit card number. We never see the account number and do not store any of the account numbers processed within our web site.
- We realize that the Internet is constantly growing and changing. We strive to keep updated on all software upgrades and security concerns that affect our business. We would like your return business and want you to feel secure every time.