Guest Info Policies and Terms
At Twin Rivers we try to be as flexible as possible to allow our campers to have a time of rest, fun and relaxation. We do, however, have some basic rules as listed below:
- No motorcycles, UTV’s, or other motorized vehicles can be used on the premises except on the way in or out of the campground.
- We observe campground “quiet time” between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Portable radios and car audio systems to be turned to a volume that does not impose on neighboring campers and must be turned off completely during “quiet time“.
- Only registered campground guests allowed on the premises after 10:00 PM.
- No firearms are to be discharged on the campground property.
- Five (5) mph speed limit within campground. We have CHILDREN here!
- We DO allow guests to bring up to 2 dogs per cabin rental but we do not allow breeds such as Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, or other aggressive breeds. This is for the safety of the other campground guests.
Twin Rivers Cabins & RV Park is a private campground. All unregistered guests will be charged a $10 per day, day-use fee. This will qualify a guest to make use of the facilities until 9:00 PM, subject to our normal campground rules. After 9:00 PM only registered overnight guests are allowed on the premises.
Large Groups and Gatherings
For large groups we ask that large group gatherings have been pre-approved by campground management. All unregistered guests must check in at the campground office upon arrival, and prior to use of campground facilities. This applies to both overnight guests and “day use” visitors. We ask that all guests and visitors read and sign the campground rules and regulations registration document prior to campground use.
All campground reservations are eligible for a refund of 80% of respective reservation fees upon cancellation, provided this is done 21 days or longer from a reservation date. No refunds will be issued within 21 days of reservation date.
Many thanks! See you soon!
The Management, Twin Rivers Cabins & RV Park | Antonito, Colorado
The office is open from 8:00 AM to 8 PM for your convenience. Please plan on arriving within office hours to check in. The following fees will be charged for late arrivals:
8:00 to 10:00 PM $10 fee
After 10:00 PM $20 fee
Even campground hosts have a life! 🙂 Thanks!