Guest Info Policies and Terms
At Twin Rivers we try to be as flexible as possible to allow our campers to have a time of rest, fun and relaxation. We do, however, have some basic rules as listed below:
- No motorcycles, UTV’s, or other motorized vehicles can be used on the premises except on the way in or out of the campground.
- We observe campground “quiet time” between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- Portable radios and car audio systems to be turned to a volume that does not impose on neighboring campers and must be turned off completely during “quiet time“.
- Campground for registered guests only. We are a small private campground. This property, all RV sites, tent sites, cabins, and all facilities are for our single family registered guests only. We do not offer day use, nor do we allow group hosting on our property.
- No firearms are to be discharged on the campground property.
- Five (5) mph speed limit within campground. We have CHILDREN here!
- We DO allow guests to bring up to 2 dogs per cabin rental. We do not allow aggressive animals. This is for the safety of the other campground guests.
- No open fires. Propane fire pits and propane grills allowed if not in a no burn red flag status.
Twin Rivers Cabins & RV Park is a private campground. No unregistered guests. We are a small campground with facilities just big enough for campers in our cabins, rv sites, tents etc. We do not host public gatherings, group gatherings, or family reunions.
This property is not a public property. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities. All pricing is subject to change at any time without notice. All price changes are updated on website.
ALL PETS MUST BE ON LEASH, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PETS ACTIONS
No refunds given within 21 days of and up to your reservation. 20 % cancellation fee of total deposit if cancelled prior to the 21 days of arrival.
No Cancellation outside of the 21 days in advance of the reservation. NO SMOKING IN CABINS, COVERED WAGON, PAVILLION, OR SHOWER HOUSES, THANK YOU!!
All cabins have a maximum person allowed.
All campground reservations are eligible for a refund of 80% of respective reservation fees upon cancellation, provided this is done 21 days or longer from a reservation date. No refunds will be issued within 21 days of reservation date. NO refunds for early check outs, no exceptions.
Many thanks! See you soon!
The Management, Twin Rivers Cabins & RV Park | Antonito, Colorado
The office is open from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM for your convenience. Please plan on arriving within office hours to check in. The following fees will be charged for late arrivals:
8:00 to 10:00 PM $10 fee
After 10:00 PM $20 fee
Even campground hosts have a life! 🙂 Thanks!